Published on Januar 12th, 2011 | by fich4
HOWTO: Downgrade HBOOT Alpharev 0.93 to 0.80 and unroot to Stock-ROM HTC Desire
Attention! This works only with AMOLED Devices, do not do this with SLCD Desire!
Downgrade Alpharev 0.93 to 0.80:
1) Download this ROM-File to your PC-Hard-disk, rename it to PB99IMG.zip and copy it to your HTC Desire SD-Card
2) Turn of your phone and boot into HBOOT by pressing the minus-volume-button and power-button the same time
Now the upgrade-file should be checked, after passing this you can downgrade your phone by pressing the plus-volume-button
By finishing this upgrade (in this case downgrade) you are running HBOOT 0.80 and HTC Desire Android 2.1 Stock-ROM.
If you wish to install the T-Mobile UK Stock-ROM you must
1) Download this file to your PC-Hard-disk
T-Mobile UK HTC Desire Stock-ROM:
2) Boot into HBOOT as described above and select Fastboot
3) Start the downloaded exe-file and follow the steps on your screen
Installing the TM-UK stock-ROM did not work for me – i think i need the 0.75 HBOOT for this t-mobile uk rom and i don’t want to downgrade to 0.75, so i decided to send my HTC Desire with WWE-stock-ROM back for warranty repair. Let’s see what happens!
After 1 week i have got my Desire back from Redcoon shop and the fault is fixed! Better to say – i have got a new Desire (other SN and IMEI).